- Tickets rates of tours do not include fairs of railways. It has to be arranged by traveler itself. For railway ticket the tour organizer has not liability. We will guide you though.
- As per the rules of the Railways traveler should get its ticket reserved before 120 days.
- A program is given in booklet for Traveler’s convenience. Always read notes of each tour.
- NON AC vehicle will be arranged once by organizer for tourist places.
- If a road is blocked, temple/place is closed then it would not be possible to go again.
- If a bus is not able to go near a place to reside during tour, tourist will have to arrange on his own for the same.
- If, in a rare case we may provide 2 x 3 instead of 2 x 2 bus, it should be abide by to all.
- In case of air travel we will provide economy class.
- During night halt, one Non AC Non Star room will be provided between two tickets.
- Three full family tickets will be provided one extra bad with coat. One half ticket will have to be accommodated in own bed.
- In case of room cancellation or fewer rooms then booked, there will be no such refund for the same.
- In regular/ deluxe tour via bus travel, a breakfast will be given with tea-coffee in morning and as per the time adjustment meals will be given twice.
- During railway reservation travel, no breakfast, tea, coffee or meals will be given.
Coolie , horse, doli, rope-way, hot water for bath, washer man, guide, entrance fees, boat, extra charge for air condition, room heater, airport tax, mineral water, travelers insurance, etc will have to borne by traveler himself.
Things to bring
Small bag, bedding, necessary clothes, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, glass, battery, knife, lock, bag chain for railway traveling, necessary medicines, and winter clothes for hill station traveler.
Rules for Booking & Cancellation
- A deposit of Rs. 10,000 per ticket is to be given. Balance to be given before 30 days of tour date. Out station traveler and traveler getting their booking done by authorized agents must give a A/c payee DD of “Radheshyam Travels Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Ahmedabad.
- For ticket cancellation an application showing valid reason with proof must be given. Only after written application ticket will be cancelled. After deducting cancellation charges balance amount will be given by Account payee cheque., as per mentioned below.
– 60 days before the tour date per person 5000/- will be deducted
– 30 days before the tour date per person 8000/- will be deducted
– 15days before the tour date 50% of tour cost to be deducted
– 10days before the tour date 75% of tour cost to be deducted.
– Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation.
Current A/C Name: Radheshyam Travels Pvt Ltd.
Hdfc Bank A/c no. 00498730000045 ifsc code HDFC0000049
Icici Bank A/c no. 002405500640 ifsc code ICIC0000024
Rules for Ticket Rates
For child of 1 to 3 years 15% amount of full ticket. In plane travel for 2 years child, half ticket will be applicable and child below 2 years infant ticket would be applicable.
Outsider Travellers can deposit their payment by cash / cheque on our online account. After depositing your payment send us bank slip with complete information at our Ahmadabad office. Travellers will have to deposit their payment in the account of Radheshyam Travels Pvt. LTd. either with ICICI Bank A/C No. 002405500640 or Hdfc Bank A/c no. 00498730000045