This is the most luxurious and comfortable packages for Chardham yatra By Helicopter in Uttarakhand, Chardham yatra by Helicopter in 04 Nights and 05 days gives you ample time to for Darshan , relax in the beautiful surrounding of snow clad Himalayan peaks and spend full day in darshan and local sightseeing with friends and family.
Our Package includes
- Helicopter Trip from ex Dehradun
- Complementary stay, pickup and airport transfer for1Night in Haridwar/Dehradun,
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights will all meals(AP)at each Dham
- Palki at Yamunotri
- All Local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova
- VIP Darshan at all four temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
07:45 AM – Arrival Kharsali helipad,Yamunotri
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on SahastradharaRoad, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pickup. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’t’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali so passengers can leave their hotel early without taking breakfast.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by Heritage Aviation (HA), ground staff, who will unload your baggage and carry them to your hotel.
Hotel to temple is a 6KMS trek and return journey will take approx. 5hour30min. The trek will be travel by Palki for all the guests. Generally passengers will reach hotel by lunch time which is arranged at hotel. Evening after some rest do visit to ancient Shani temple which is nearby.
08:30 AM – Arrival Harsil Helipad
Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx 22KMS from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx.50 mins.
Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers with Darshan at Gangotri Dham.
10:00 AM – Arrival Kedarnath helipad
Helipad is approx. 500 meters from temple and will take approx. 20 min walk As Kedarath doesn’t have night halt facility once the Darshan is completed return to helipad. Stay is arranged at Guptkash i/ Sitapur.
11:00 AM – Arrival Badrinath helipad
After arrival passenger scan check in to Hotel SarovarPortico which is close to temple. Our ground staff will assist passengers in Darshan at temple.
A visit to Mana village is highly recommended as this is the last village before international border with china.
The specia lMaha Abhishek Pooja is the high light of this entire yatra. It starts at 430 AM sharp in the morning and last for 2hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deityf rom close quarters.
12:30 AM – Arrival Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun This is the end of Chardham Yatra.
|Per Person Cost||Rs 1,60,000/-||+ 5 % GST Per Passenger|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude are as. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- Passengers can also carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3Star.
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space in side helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to tak ethe same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished with in the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to badweather conditions / technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector / s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7days before journey date. Incase there scheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges.
- Upto7days before journey —- 20% of amount
- Up to 48 hours before journey—-50% Of amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey — 75% of amount
- Less than 24hours before journey — NO REFUND
BAD WEATHER SITUATION
If we are stuck in a bad weather situation on anyparticular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on nextday. Suppose there is bad weather on3rdday and we are unable to fly to Kedarnath then we will try and do both Kedarna thand Badrinath on 4thday. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2dhams then we will refund 50% payment.
BEST SEASON: The best season to avail the yatra on helicopter is May –June and September October. We do not operate during July-August months due to rainy season.